Inscrit le: 19 Sep 2010
|Posté le: Dim 19 Sep - 05:58 (2010) Sujet du message: Milk is rich in amino acid
|10 kinds of sleep before going to bed to eat healthy food then thin
Warm milk - hot milk to help sleep believed to have no secret. Milk is rich in amino acid tryptophan and other elements can relax, as these substances stimulate the brain can play a sedative, to promote the role of sleep.
All women will dream of becoming the eyes of the most dazzling star, when you have a charming figure, every angle is looked perfect, of course, became the focus of everyone attention. Xiao Bian family life special for you to create the perfect weight-loss program 360, will be all kinds of health, lose weight together information to help you have the perfect body!
1. Banana - Banana no better exaggeration to say that it almost has a hypnotic for sleep efficacy. In addition to the above-mentioned elements other than bananas contain serotonin is also rich in natural magnesium, which can be very effective in relaxing the muscles relax and play a role.
2. Camomile tea - Chamomile tea is insomnia often choose to drink as a tea before bed, the first of its light taste to good physical and mental relaxation, followed by Chamomile contains calcium to help the brain secretion of tryptophan to help sleep, so a cup of warm chamomile tea will warm you sleep.
3. Warm milk - hot milk to help sleep believed to have no secret. Milk is rich in amino acid tryptophan and other elements can relax, as these substances stimulate the brain can play a sedative, to promote the role of sleep.
4. Honey - put a teaspoon in a little hot milk or chamomile tea, honey, though a bit sweet, but different from fructose, honey is sweet because it is rich in glucose, which can help the brain to relax more easily To create a good physical condition of sleep. Recent studies have found that honey also benefits the body's nervous system, people become more astute.
5. Potatoes - just a small peeled baking potatoes will not give you too many calories, can play the opposite role to help sleep, try the baked potato mix into more pieces after the heat with drinking milk, the effect will surprise you, Oh!
6. Oatmeal - oatmeal is rich in tryptophan can help sleep, a small bowl of oatmeal not only helps you sleep at the same time, when the teeth when chewing oatmeal gum fact also played a role in movement. FFXIV account
7. Almonds - I believe we all heard about the almond per day can play a small role in protecting the heart, and at bedtime if eating a small almond would also help to sleep, almond containing both tryptophan to help sleep and to help muscles relax in natural magnesium.
8. Flax Seed - When you preoccupied affecting the sleep time, try before going to bed plus two tablespoons of flaxseed consumption on with oatmeal, flax seed is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, this substance can help you reduce Release mood, sleep peacefully.
9. Whole wheat bread - a baked whole wheat bread with a little honey and chamomile tea can produce insulin-like relaxing effects. These substances can also your blood serotonin produced effects so that you will soon fall asleep.
10. Turkey - this is the best known source of tryptophan intake, not just Thanksgiving turkey main dishes, but also because it is rich in tryptophan causes a small amount of turkey will be consumed before going to bed you in the kitchen and fell down asleep possible.